Choose from ready-to-color masks, which also work as coloring pages, or a full-color version of each mask:
You will also need scissors, a length of elastic to fit snugly around your head, plus three inches, and a stapler to assemble the mask.
- Print the mask of your choice on card stock, or heavy paper, and cut out. If you print the blank version, color and decorate the mask as desired.
- Cut out the holes for eyes.
- On the clown and Jack O'Lantern, make two small slits, where indicated by a " | " mark, on either side of the eyes.
- Thread about 1-1/2" of the elastic through the front of one of the slits. Double this over the elastic at the back and staple the two thicknesses together. Repeat on the other side.
- For the butterfly, punch holes through the small grey circles on each side of the mask then attach elastic cord.
You could leave also leave the puzzles as a single printed page and use it for homeschoolers or students to cut and paste, or make a few for favorite trick or treaters!
The book is small, but packed with Halloween activities, including a Spot the Difference game, Halloween Word Search, Halloween Word Scramble, Halloween Maze, plus Shadow Play instructions which show how to make 6 shadow animals on the wall -- a great Halloween party activity to play with a flashlight (or candle) in a darkened room.
Choose the Halloween bookmark and treat bag that you wish to print: